What's in it for you?
- A four-day programme in Düsseldorf on the Rhine river
- A chance to meet and network with 400 youth workers and other experts from the youth sector from all over Europe
- An insight into the various fields of child and youth welfare in Germany
"Creating a social and fair Europe for all young people"
- 31 events under the European expert programme during the DJHT
- Input from renowned experts and examples of good practice on social inclusion, youth participation, solidarity as an aspect of youth work, learning mobility, and the EU Youth Strategy
European Marketplace — Where Europe's experts meet
The European marketplace is part of the DJHT fair and offers:
- Information and advice on the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme
- Presentations on child and youth welfare projects and case studies in Europe
- A showcase for youth organisations and international youth work providers
The field visits will give a concrete insight into the child and youth services with special focus on youth work of the city of Düsseldorf. In cooperation with the Youth Department from the city of Düsseldorf there will be in total 20 field visits. The programme is currently under preparation and will soon be published here.
The guided tours are visits to stands of German organisations and projects. With a special focus on certain topics you will have the opportunity to get to know German organisations and to discuss the different aspects of child and youth welfare. The concrete programme of the guided tours will be published in February.